Take advantage of “the Best of” two of PBI’s most popular Institutes
In this one-day Symposium we feature some of the most popular sessions from our annual Estate Law Institute and Elder Law Institute. Whether you have a general practice or you concentrate in estate law, elder law or both, you’ll find this course offers just what you need. You’ll pick up important practice tips and the latest developments.
Register today so you can
• Take advantage of “the BEST of” two of PBI’s most popular Institutes
• Learn the latest developments in estate and elder law
• Get an excellent course manual full of updated, practical resource material
Learn from our top flight faculty
A great faculty makes for sessions rich in content. Our presenters are skilled practitioners who will share their experiences, give you practice tips, and open your eyes to new ideas. They will guide you through the many tricky questions that arise in estate and elder law practice so that you can be confident about the advice you are giving and the documents you are drafting. With changes taking place on both a state and federal level, you’ll be ready!
- Estate & Elder Law Update
- Preparing the Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- 10 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Drafting or Revising Elder Law Docs
- Creative Ways to Plan for Long Term Care
- Drafting Durable General & Health Care POAs
- Ethical Concerns for the Estate Planner
Recorded in February 2019.