Lesley M. Grossberg, Esq. & Matthew A. Homyk, Esq. discuss the following topics:
- General Challenges to Brand Protection in China
- What Are “Bad Faith” Filings?
- Audits and Investigations
- Risk to Rights Holder Who Has Been Preempted by a Bad Faith Filer
- China’s Efforts to Address the Problem
- What About Where the Pirate Is the Right Holder’s Chinese Manufacturer, Distributor, or Agent?
- Supreme People’s Court Official Interpretation of the Revised Trademark Law & 18 Publicized Cases Involving Bad-Faith Filing
Recorded at the Intellectual Property Law Institute – April 2018