Learn about the new parenting coordination rule which goes into effect 3/1/19, the implementation of the new rule as well as the training required to become a PC.
Hear from judges, lawyer and mental health professionals on:
- What parenting coordination is; why it works; how to become a parenting coordinator
- Who parenting coordinators are and what their role is
- The parenting coordination process and its benefits
- Understanding the dilemmas that parenting coordinators must address
PBI is pleased to cosponsor this program with the Pennsylvania Psychological Association. The Pennsylvania Psychological Association is approved by the American Psychological
Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Pennsylvania Psychological Association maintains responsibility for the program and its content. The Pennsylvania
Psychological Association is an approved provider for Act 48 Continuing Professional Education Requirements as mandated by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Introduction of Panel and Opening Remarks
- History of PC in PA: How Far We Have Come Since Yates
- What is PC: How and Why it Works and When it is Most Effective
- An Overview of the new PC Rule and Forms under the Rule
- Qualifications, Training and Appointment of the PC
- Ethical Issues and Practical Problems that May Arise in the PC Process
Recorded live in November 2018.