Special Pricing Available
PBA EEL Section Member
Attending One Day: $295, use discount code ELFEEL1
Attending Two Days: $525, use discount code ELFEEL2
Full-time Environmental Public Interest Lawyer
Attending One Day: $265, use discount code ELFPI1
Attending Two Days: $425, use discount code ELFPI2
Speakers who will engage you; concepts that will challenge you…updates, changing laws, developing legislation, new technologies
Registration is open! Reserve your seat now for the premier environmental law event of the year
Gathering ground to attorneys in private practice and public service, engineers, consultants, professors, and scientists, this event puts you in the hot seat: learn, network, exchange, debate!
Revitalize & energize your practice—reap the benefits all year long
- Delve into unexplored areas of environmental law
- Seek out the advanced-level classes to revitalize your practice
- Earmark the sessions that offer legislative and regulatory updates
- Learn proactive strategies for balancing green against green
- Network, network, network!
Tailor your experience with a wide choice of timely topics:
• Federal state issues/cooperative federalism
• Development of a contaminated site
• Pipeline issues
• The PA regulatory process & proposals for reform
• The Environmental Rights Amendment right now
• Land use and zoning law update
• Pipes and wells: drinking water
• Requirements for repealing regulations at federal level
• Natural disaster preparedness and liability
• Stormwater management in land development
• Municipal water and sewer authorities
• Recent developments in administrative law applied to environmental cases
• Art 1 Sec 27 issues affecting land development
• Roads and bridges – earthmoving, encroachments, permitting
• State law implications of federal regulatory change
• Planners Roundtable
• Endangered species
• Transmission lines/cell phone towers
• Major federal environmental decisions
• Water update & NPDS
• Hot topics in the river basins
• Climate change
• Developments in NGO & PUC litigation
• Oil and gas regulatory update
• Emerging environmental issues in agriculture
• Coal and non-coal mining update
• Multi-state litigation
• Update contaminated site allocation
• Gas-fired power plants
• EHB Roundtable
• Federal & state air quality
• Environmental forensic investigations
• State of play on renewable energy
• Clean Air Act litigation
• Changes in recycling?
• FERC related issues
Program Sponsor: PBA Environmental and Energy Law Section
The day doesn’t end when the last class lets out on Wednesday—join your colleagues at the PBA EEL Section Reception and toast the day, the year, the practice, or whatever motivates you to celebrate! We’ll provide the food and spirits, you provide the conversation and good cheer at this happy hour hot spot.
PBA EEL SECTION ANNUAL DINNER
The camaraderie lives on at the Section’s Annual Dinner, immediately following the reception on Wednesday evening—this is a “must attend” for all environmental professionals! Join the Section as they honor the recipient of their Achievement Award, catch up with old friends, and make new and lasting contacts over fabulous food and drink. Your choice of entree: please specify chicken, crab cakes, or vegetable Wellington.
Reservations must be made through PBI. Reservations canceled after April 1 will not be refunded. Click here to purchase your ticket or contact our Customer Service Department at 800-247-4724.
Vegan and gluten free meals are available but must be requested in advance. Contact Stacey Thomas at 800-932-4637 x2298 or email@example.com.
Harrisburg Hilton & Towers
2nd & Market Streets
Don’t risk a sellout—reserve your overnight accommodations today! Contact the Hilton at (717) 233-6000 or www.hilton.com, and the reduced rate of $145 is yours when you mention the Environmental Law Forum. Use hotel reservation code BAR19. Rate guaranteed until 3/12/2019.
All attendees will receive the course materials as digital download. A link will be emailed to all registrants prior to the meeting for downloading, viewing and printing of CLE materials.
Printed versions of the course book are available for an additional $80. If you wish to receive the printed version of the course book (yellow book) with your registration, you must call PBI customer service at 800-932-4637 to register for this course and purchase the printed course book(s).