Examine 3 Important Topics
Join Matthew Parker and our experienced panel of elder law attorneys as they offer you an overview of three core areas of Medicaid benefits planning. Walk away with a practical resource manual and a good foundation on these issues:
- Medicaid Basics – Learn eligibility rules, spend-down techniques, asset transfer rules and more.
- Using Irrevocable Trusts in Pre-Crisis and Crisis Planning – Discover what an irrevocable trust is, how and when to use it, what assets may be placed in it, both pre-crisis and crisis planning tips and helpful drafting suggestions.
- Medicaid Annuities in Practice – Explore common immediate annuity planning techniques to help your clients qualify for Medicaid using practical case scenarios and calculations. And come away with solid information about spousal annuities as well as “short term” gift and annuity planning.
Who should attend?
Young lawyers, elder law specialists, trust and estate practitioners and anyone dealing with an elderly relative
- Basic Medicaid Planning
- Using Irrevocable Trusts in Pre-Crisis and Crisis Planning
- Medicaid Annuities in Practice
Recorded in January 2019.