This advanced level program will provide an in depth look into contract provisions that relate to damages and remedies.
Get an update on how courts are ruling on these matters
Know how to best protect the interests of your client when drafting contracts or litigating contract matters.
- Contracting insights/general principles
- Best Efforts - What does it really mean?
- Earn-outs and working capital provisions
- Shotgun (buy-sell) dispute resolution clauses
- First party and third-party indemnification
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded live in July 2019.