Having Excel skills can be an important advantage for today’s legal professional. It can analyze case data, track costs, calculate interest on court judgments, manage client information and create impressive charts and reports. This practical course introduces you to fundamental Excel commands using legal examples.
You will learn how to:
- Design spreadsheets; Move, Copy, and Format Data
- Insert Formulas to track costs and case details
- Create Charts to illustrate data
- Sort and Filter client information; Set up Reports for Printing
- Use Templates and Shortcuts to complete spreadsheets
BRING YOUR LAPTOP*
Training applicable to these software versions:
Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint for the PC — versions 2010, 2013 or 2016
Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint for the MAC — version 2016 only
*software versions for iPad and iPhone are not recommended for these workshops
Materials will be supplied electronically and include Practice Exercises and a Step by Step Reference Guide
Recorded live in December 2018.