A Meeting of the Minds...A Gathering of Friends
Designed by some of the sharpest legal minds in Pennsylvania, the Business Law Institute is exactly what you need today to advise your business clients tomorrow.
Keynote Speaker: Edward G. Rendell, Esq., Former Governor of Pennsylvania
Networking and Educational Opportunities Abound!
- Design your own program—multiple workshop choices
- Earn a year's worth of CLE credit in two short days
- Ample time to network with your colleagues—for socializing and discussion
Receive Updates on Areas that Impact Your Practice Including:
- Employment and Labor Law Updates
- Corporate Litigation Update
- Privacy and Data Security
- Corporate Compliance
- GDPR Compliance
- Contract administration for in-house counsel
- Delaware v. PA Law
- 3 sessions on Closely Held Businesses
- FinTech/RegTech and What’s Changing in Financial Services
- And so much more!
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $80. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.