Examine the transition issues
As you near retirement and make estate plans with your family, there are many issues to consider before entering the Medicare system. You need to understand:
- when to enroll
- how to make the switch
- what is required
- what options to consider
- what timelines to know
- what landmines to avoid
Explore how Medicare works
This seminar’s focus is on moving from personal or employer coverage to Medicare coverage. You’ll learn about access to care, benefits and costs. Foundational topics include:
- What is Medicare?
- Who is eligibility?
- How and when do you enroll?
- What do the current parts cover?
Get answers for questions
- How do I make the best selection of health care coverage?
- How does Part D prescription drug coverage work?
- Will I need additional insurance coverage for things Medicare does not cover?
- How do I integrate Medicare coverage with private insurance products?
- How will my choices affect my spouse or dependents?
Who should attend?
It’s imperative that you understand the options, deadlines and landmines to avoid if you fall into these categories:
- you are heading into the Medicare system
- you serve clients who will rely on Medicare for their health care coverage
Your colleagues raved:
- Great speaker!
- Hands down the best CLE presenter -- Bill explains complicated material clearly and in an interesting way.
- Bill has a wonderful working knowledge of the subject and is extremely effective in communicating it!
- I learned a lot.
- He gives numerous examples of pitfalls to avoid. That's valuable!
- Bill's outstanding -- clear, concise, interesting, exciting!
Recorded live in August 2019.