Registration is open!
Coming this October, join PBI for our 2020 Oil & Gas Law Conference, where we offer a progressive meeting ground for legal leaders in the oil and gas industry. Participate in engaging discussions ranging from recent legislative and case law developments to the technological advancements, practices and trends that are shaping the industry. Reconnect with your colleagues and network with a diverse audience. This is the event that will transform your practice.
Why is this the conference for you?
- We focus on Pennsylvania practice – your practice!
- The course line-up was designed with you in mind – these topics zero in to your practice
- The speakers are known names—hear from the state’s leading O&G practitioners
- The materials compliment and expand upon the topics—you’ll refer to them day after day
- Design a program perfectly suited to your professional needs – choose the topics most geared towards your practice or try something new; go beginner, intermediate or advanced; go for updates or drill down into practice strategies. Your choice, your CLE!
- Non-stop networking – in the classes, during the breaks, over lunch!
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Make your overnight reservation today! Contact the Hilton directly at 724-743-5000 and mention the Oil & Gas Law Conference to secure a reduced rate of $125 (plus taxes). Rate guaranteed until September 14.
PBI is an approved provider for PA Continuing Judicial Education.
Co-sponsored with the PBA Environmental and Energy Law Section and the Shale Energy Law Committee .