Learn what distinguishes the cloud from traditional software and services and learn about the primary concerns of companies moving to the Cloud, such as where the data will be stored, if cloud based storage complies with existing security standards and what happens if there is a security breach. This manual will review the legal and intellectual property issues in cloud product management from data ownership to provider’s rights and discuss cloud computing issues related to the healthcare industry.
Summary of Contents
- Intro to the Cloud: What You Need to Know About Cloud Computing for Your Business
- Overview and Cloud Contracting Issues (Slides)
- Clear Skies Behind the Cloud: Customer View: All About the Data (Slides)
- Clear Skies Behind Cloud: Intellectual Property Issues in the Cloud
- Cloud Computing and Healthcare Data: Balancing Security against Convenience in Healthcare