This manual is for everyone who is affiliated with the nonprofit world and those interested in starting a nonprofit organization.
Summary of Contents
- Keynote Address – Pennsylvania and Its Charities
- Advancing Your Nonprofit’s Social Media Presence in a Crowded Internet
- Partnerships and Collaborations—Learning What Works and Where Challenges Exist
- Nonprofit Law and the Year’s Most Significant Developments
- Attracting and Retaining Enthusiastic Directors for a Community in Need
- Show Me the Money! Fundraising and Donor Relations
- Disaster: Are You Prepared?
- A “Magical Partnership”—Building a Successful Relationship between the Board of Directors and Executive Director
- Leveraging Funders: Getting PRI/Investment Ready
- Charities, Politics and Ethics
- If Only We Had…!!: Common and Costly Errors You Don’t Want to Make