Changing populations, economies and land use patterns present regulatory and community planning challenges for public officials at all levels. This book is designed to assist land use practitioners with significant trends, recent case law, regional development patterns and regulatory changes that will impact the Commonwealth for years to come.
Summary of Contents
- Land Use Institute Case Outline: May, 2016 through April, 2018
- PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permits & Updates
- Alternate Sewer Systems for Facilities Planning (Act 26)
- Reference Materials for Ethics Session
- Evolving Concepts of Use/Repurposing Space: Adaptive Reuse,Marketing & Development
- Special Exceptions and Conditional Uses: Procedural Requirements, Burden of Proof, Conditions, and more!
- Environmental Rights Amendment after PEDF