Explore a wide range of criminal law topics, including a survey of state and US Supreme Court cases of the past year, search and seizure, DUI, SORNA, risk assessment at sentencing, trial skills, expungements/petitions for limited access, and many more essential criminal law topics.
Summary of Contents
- The Year in Review
- Search and Seizure Update
- DUI Update
- Direct and Cross Examination for Narcotics Cases
- What Can Dead People Tell Us: Postmortem Toxicology for Attorneys
- What Were You Thinking?: Ethical Issues in the Course of Your Representation
- Trial Tactics: The Unwritten Game Within the Game
- What Every Criminal Law Practitioner Should Know About Medical Marijuana in Pennsylvania
- Litigating Innocence Claims 101
- Starting Your Own Practice: Ideas, Ethics, Pitfalls, and Success!
- 2018 Drug Law Update
- Slides: Nuts and Bolts of Preliminary Hearings
- Post-Sentence Ethical Considerations
- Choosing & Using Experts in Litigating Forensic Science Issues
- Reasonable Doubt: Maybe He Did It, But So What?
- Starting Your Trial Off Right: Voir Dire and Opening Statements