Regardless of the type of law you practice, you will likely face the challenging task of collecting and enforcing a judgment. If you do not do collection work on a regular basis, you will most likely find yourself less than current in your knowledge of state and federal restrictions on debt collection practices. This book offers an introduction to the basic structure of execution practice in Pennsylvania, as well as a wealth of tips for enforcing judgments and practical advice for dealing with debtors. You will find all you need to get started—from how-to instructions to relevant forms—within the pages of this book.
Summary of Contents
- Execution Practice: Enforcement of Money Judgments from Law Books to Street Justice
- Creation, Perfection, Priority, and Enforcement of Personal Property Security Interests
- Enforcing Judgments Against Real Estate
- A Summary of Exemptions from Execution Under Pennsylvania and Federal Law
- The Law of Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances
- Fair Debt Collection Practices
Automatic Update ServiceThis book is included in PBI’s automatic update service.
PBI will publish supplements or new editions as appropriate to keep the book up to date.
We will send you a notice when a new edition is available.
You will then have the option to purchase the supplement or new edition at a discounted rate or decline the offer, with no further obligation.
If you would like to opt out of the automatic update service, log in to your PBI account, click on Your Account and select Account Home.
Then, click on Automatic Update Products. If you do not wish to receive automatic updates for any product, uncheck the box next to that product.
If you would like to opt in to the automatic update service for any product, check the box next to that product.