It is never too early to develop your retirement plan. Whether you are considering retirement from a large firm, a small firm, or are a solo practitioner planning for an unanticipated absence, discover the steps you need to take to wind down your law practice. Gain tips to help you organize your interests, analyze your goals, and address your practical concerns related to retirement, such as when to opt in to Medicare, the rules of distribution from retirement savings plans and IRAs, and other health insurance options.
Summary of Contents
- Planning for Solos – Retirement, Disability and Death
- Transition and Retirement in Larger Law Firms
- Medicare: I’m Eligible, Now What?
- Medicaid 101
- The Rules on Retirement Saving and Distribution
- The Retirement Process
- Thirteen Items on the Subject of Retirement