Explore some of the major ethical issues that affect practitioners at all levels of experience, including attorney marketing, technology and social media, legal pro bono, and more.
Summary of Contents
- Bob Dylan’s Lawyers, A Dark Day in Luzerne County, and Learning to Take Legal Ethics Seriously
- 12 Game-Changers in the Ethical Oversight of Attorney Marketing & Solicitation
- PBA Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility Committee Update
- Using Technology & Social Media in Your Personal and Professional Life While Remaining Ethically Compliant
- Technology, Pro Bono . . . The Ethics of it all!
- The Impaired Lawyer – Protection, Prevention and The Conspiracy of Silence