Gain insights from bankruptcy judges, representatives of the U.S. Trustee’s Office, Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 trustees, as well as consumer, commercial, and creditor attorneys. Explore a diverse range of topics on the hottest and most current issues arising in bankruptcy – from basic consumer practice to highly sophisticated Chapter 11 matters. Keep yourself up to date on the top commercial and top consumer cases of the year.
Summary of Contents
- Top Commercial Cases of the Year
- Top Consumer Cases of the Year
- UCC Article 9 and Title 11, U.S.C.
- Critical Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Issues – New Plan
- Chapter 11 First Day Motions and Early Case Concerns
- Advanced Stay Relief and Other Contested Matters
- 363 Sales and Other Chapter 11 Plan Alternatives
- Innovative Litigation and Mediation Concepts
- The UST “Most Watched List”: The 7 Deadly Sins of Bankruptcy Practice