The most sweeping changes to the Internal Revenue Code since 1986 have just been enacted. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 affects taxation of virtually every type of business. Discover what anyone concerned with how the Act will affect themselves and their business clients.
Summary of Contents
- A Brief Overview of the Act - Outline
- Choice of Entity
- Structuring and Financing M&A Transactions - Slides
- Income Tax Accounting Updates - Slides
- New Code Section 199A: 20% Deduction for Certain Pass-through Income - Slides
- Tax Reform under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and Its Implications for US Real Estate Developers and Investors