In these course materials, you will find chapters on evidence; internal investigations; ADA accommodations; electronics communications; medical marijuana, as well as other topics. This book will be a valuable resource as you deal with these important topics with your clients.
Summary of Contents
- The Must-Know Current Evidentiary Rulings, Trends and Case Law Update for the Experienced Employment Law Litigator
- Internal Affairs: Best Practice for Conducting Effective and Confidential Internal investigations
- Become an ADA Accommodation Expert in About an Hour
- The Electronic Workplace Update
- Ethics in Employment Law: The New #MeToo Frontier
- Medical Marijuana in The Workplace