Contains a detailed table of contents, sample forms, checklists, and questionnaires to guide you through the difficult process of creating a special needs trust.
Summary of Contents
- Introduction to Special Needs Trusts
- The Disability Programs
- The Health Insurance Programs
- Other Means-Based Benefits
- Trusts and their Impact on SSI/MA Benefits
- Steps to Establish a Special Needs Trust
- Income Taxation of Special Needs Trusts
- The Administration of the Special Needs Trust—General Rules
- The Administration of the Special Needs Trust to Preserve Benefits
- Drafting the Self-Settled Special Needs Trust
- Drafting the Third-Party Special Needs Trust
- The Treatment of Trusts under the MAGI Rules
- Alternatives to Special Needs Trusts
- Forms, Checklists, and Samples
- Subject Index
Automatic Update ServiceThis book is included in PBI’s automatic update service. PBI will publish supplements or new editions as appropriate to keep the book up to date. We will send you a notice when a new edition is available. You will then have the option to purchase the supplement or new edition at a discounted rate or decline the offer, with no further obligation.
If you would like to opt out of the automatic update service, log in to your PBI account, click on Your Account and select Account Home. Then, click on Automatic Update Products. If you do not wish to receive automatic updates for any product, uncheck the box next to that product. If you would like to opt in to the automatic update service for any product, check the box next to that product.