Explore an in-depth examination of major issues in prisoner civil rights litigation that will be useful to practitioners at all levels of experience, especially those who handle prisoner civil rights cases from the plaintiff or defendant side.
Summary of Contents
- Prison Litigation Reform Act Update
- Prisoner Civil Rights and the Prison Litigation Reform Act (Slides)
- Communicating and Maintaining Privilege with an Incarcerated Client in a World of Electronic Communications and Security Concerns
- Monell Claims of Municipal Liability
- Constitutional Law Update