This manual is for everyone who is affiliated with the nonprofit world and those interested in starting a nonprofit organization.
Summary of Contents
- Latest Developments in Nonprofit Law
- Mission-aligned Investing for Social Impact
- Starting a Pennsylvania 501(c)(3) Charity
- Giving Is Good: How the Right Philanthropic Vehicle Can Maximize Charitable Support and Minimize Taxes
- Maintaining a Pennsylvania 501(c)(3) Charity
- Taking a Stand on Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion in Nonprofits…Even When Things Get Wobbly
- Corporate Governance for Nonprofit Organizations
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Enterprise Risk Management: Initiating a Practical Program by Applying Risk Factors
- Anatomy of an IRS Audit
- Charities Behaving Badly – What Happens When Directors, Officers, and Their Lawyers Don’t Do the Right Thing?
- Privacy and Data Security for Nonprofits