Today, as Americans eat out more and more, you may be called upon to represent a client who had a “bad” experience as a patron, or a restaurant that has contractual, licensing or other legal disputes. If you are simply a restaurant customer, then this manual will be enlightening.
Summery of Contents
- Philadelphia Regulations and Guidelines Concerning Food Establishments
- Food and Drug Law
- Licenses and Permits for Operating a Restaurant
- So, You Want to Own or Invest in a Restaurant: Key Business & Legal Issues
- Key Concepts in Pennsylvania Liquor Liability Law
- Pennsylvania Liquor Laws
- Dining Out: What About Those Online Reviews?