Explore topics from our 2018 Estate Law and Elder Law Institutes specifically tailored for estate, elder, and general law practitioners. Gain a convenient source to catch up on new cases and legislative and regulatory changes, and the practice tips for estate and elder law that you need.
Summary of Contents
- Recent Developments in Pennsylvania Estate Law
- The Year in Review
- Understanding Medicare – A Primer for the Medicare System
- Preparing the Pennsylvania Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- Ten Drafting Mistakes When Planning for Incapacity, Death and Long-Term Care Needs–The Rules You Need to Know!
- Small and Insolvent Estates
- Creative Ways to Plan for Long-Term Care
- Preparing the PA Inheritance Tax Returns
- Social Security Disability: What the Elder Law Practitioners Need to Know
- Drafting Durable General and Health Care Powers of Attorney
- The Digital Afterlife – Estate Planning and Administration with Digital Assets (Slides)
- How to Get Paid in Orphans’ Court and Comply with Ethical Rules
- Ethical Considerations for the Estate Planner