This book provides an examination of some of the major ethical issues that affect practitioners at all levels of experience.
Summary of Contents
- Bruce Springsteen and the Bar: Lawyers, Poets, and the E Street Shuffle
- PBA Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility Committee Update
- Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers of PA - A Call for Action: Impairment in the Legal Profession and what YOU can do about it
- Ethics in ADR The Ethics of Representing Veterans: They Served, Now We Serve Them
- Why Attorney Wellness and Work/Life Balance is Important to Your Legal Practice