Review the most significant civil rights cases and issues of the past year. Take an in-depth look Section 1983 Litigation – the basics of, tips for litigating, settling a claim as well as attorney’s fees and ethical issues.
Summary of Contents
- Hot Topic: Protecting Your Non-Citizen Client’s Right in the Court Room
- The Basics of a § 1983 Claim
- Litigating a § 1983 Claim
- Settling a §1983 Claim: What You Need to Know About Mediation, Arbitration and Settlements
- Attorney’s Fees and Ethical Issues That Arise in a §1983 Claim