You will receive six timely updates on key employment law and litigation trends. Gain chapters on arbitration agreements, privacy in the workplace, LGBT employment rights, email etiquette, FMLA requirements and discovery, as well as other topics. This book will be a valuable resource as you deal with these important topics with your clients.
Summary of Contents
- Preparing Arbitration Plans Post-Epic Systems
- Private Eyes Are Watching You: Common Privacy Issues in the Workplace: What Every Employer Should Know
- Developments in LGBT Employment Rights
- The E in Email Stands for Evidence: Email Etiquette to Avoid Legal Issues
- It’s All in the Family: FMLA Requirements in the Context of Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
- What Are We Not Asking for in Discovery in These Employment Cases That We Should Be? And – Does It Really Come in at Trial?