A lot has changed in the three years since PBI last offered the Consumer Financial Services and Banking Law Update. This book is your guide to the new and revised regulations impacting the banking and consumer financial services industry. This Update is a consistent and reliable source for legislative, regulatory, and legal developments affecting banks and other consumer financial services providers. Our authors summarizes all that is new in a fast-paced analysis of what has been and what will soon impact your practice: recent activity at the CFPB, enforcement priorities, what’s trending in data security and privacy, fair credit reporting and debt collection, and the latest in FinTech.
Summary of Contents
- Developments at the Consumer Financial Protection Unit of the PA Attorney General’s Office
- Developments at the CFPB, FTC, FCC, DOJ, FRB, FDIC and OCC
- Privacy and Data Security Developments
- Fair Credit Reporting Compliance and the CFPB Proposed Debt Collection Regulations
- The Rapidly Evolving Landscape for Fintech