Did you know you can bring Simulcasts directly to your Bar Association, Law Firm or Company?
In 2007, PBI expanded statewide access to live seminars by switching from about ten titles per year delivered by satellite, to more than 100 delivered via simulcast to classrooms across the Commonwealth.
How do Simulcasts work?
Step One - Testing:
- The first step is testing to make certain your site has the appropriate technology and it works properly. PBI will assist you with this process.
- Once successful testing is complete your site may begin to receive Simulcasts
Step Two - Receiving Simulcasts
What does PBI Provide?
- High quality seminars directly to your site.
- A list of seminars that will be sent to your site ahead of time (normally several months ahead of the date of the seminar.) Your site has an appointed person respond to let PBI know which seminars you wish to present.
- Information about the seminar so you can advertise the Simulcast to your members.
- Takes registration and handles accreditation with the CLE Board.
- An appropriate number of “yellow books” ahead of the seminar.
- Technology support throughout the seminar
What does your Site Provide?
- A suitable room for the Simulcast (Please be aware that CLE rules require that Simulcasts must be open to outside attorneys in order to receive CLE credit.)
- A person to turn on the computer and log in at least 30 minutes prior to the Simulcast.
- A registrar to handle attendance, CLE blue forms and hand out books.
- A method for attendees to ask questions during the Simulcast (email, fax or phone.)
If you are interested in working with PBI to bring our Simulcasts to your County, Law Firm or Company please contact Carrie Larock via email by clicking on the link or at 800-932-4637 x 2241.
Interested in attending a simulcast?
Find a course title that interests you. All locations are listed at the bottom of the course description (“more info”) page, including simulcasts.