How to Register for Courses
Want the early registration discount?
For the early registration discount, PBI must receive your registration form and payment 3 or more business days before the seminar; be sure to fax or mail your registration with payment (or call or register online) in plenty of time to qualify for this discount.
Early registration helps us to keep our costs (and yours) down; we print books and order refreshments based on early registration numbers.
5 ways to register:
1. Online via our Course Catalog (credit card orders only*; please note online registration is the ONLY way to register for online CLE, including live webcasts). See below for tips on using our online system to register more than one person, or using one person's credit card (e.g. your firm's card) to register someone else.
2. Print out, fill in, and FAX the order form to 717-796-2348 (credit card orders only*).
3. Phone 717-796-0804, 800-247-4PBI (4724), or 800-932-4637 (credit card orders only*)
4. Print out, fill in, and mail your order form to PBI, 5080 Ritter Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055-6903 (check or credit card).
5. Register at the door (please call ahead to confirm date, time, location & space availability)
*MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express
Sorry, checks not accepted for online CLE, including live webcasts.
Please call customer service at 800-247-4724 to confirm space availability or obtain additional information.
Click here for our Registration Policies.
How to register someone else (including more than one)
Our system is designed to register one person at a time, using a credit card. You can work around this:
- Register one person and complete that transaction. When you get to the credit card page, the registrant's name will be automatically filled in, but this can be changed to the cardholder's name if necessary.
- Log out of that person's account (click on the Log Off link on the top right side of the page below the gray menu bar; it's a simple small text link).
- Once the page refreshes, click the green Log In / Sign Up button on the right side of the gray menu bar.
- Create a new account under New Customers for the next person you need to register (or log into their account under Returning Customers if they already have one). Please note that each account requires a unique email address.
- Repeat until you have registered everyone.
- Upon completion of each registration, a transaction receipt email will be sent to the email address that is on each account. That email will also contain a direct link to the registrant's online account page where they will find the seminar(s) they were registered for.
- When you are finished, LOG OFF (click on the Log Off link on the top right side of the page below the gray menu bar; it's a simple small text link). That will assure that when you come back days or weeks later, you're not still logged into Lawyer X's account when you need to register Lawyer Y.