For guidelines on preparing the best possible written materials, and format, see:
Submit your materials to your PBI course team in electronic format, Microsoft Word preferred.
- First, RENAME the file(s) you want to give us. (You probably have it named PBI. That's what many of our faculty name their files while they are working on them. We need you to rename it so that we can distinguish it from all the others.)
- Name your file with your last name, followed by a shorthand version of your topic.
- If you are submitting more than one file, include numbers so we know the order they should go in the book.
- For instance:
- Smith 1 HowtoDraftComplaint
- Smith 2 SampleComplaint
- Smith 3 Slides
An attachment to an email message is best, but if your document contains graphics or other features that make a big file size, your email server or ours may balk. In that case, we recommend using www.yousendit.com.
- If you have any problems, please contact PBI at 800-932-4637.
- Click here for a list of our course production staff by individual work group.
On our website we publish the biographies of faculty members who teach our online courses. These are drawn from the course book for the program that was recorded and used as an online course.
If the bio that appears on our website is out of date, please send an email to email@example.com, and attach the latest version. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot publish long bios such as may appear on your firm website. The simplest approach is to copy the bio that is on our website, paste it into an email message, and make the necessary changes. Otherwise, we will edit a long bio to include the most salient information.
For your convenience and to help with your travel to your program site, click here for a PDF listing of names, addresses, phone numbers and websites for hotels used for PBI faculty.
For directions to any course site, click here.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Click here for the latest version of our board of directors' policy on faculty expense reimbursement.