Doctors share cutting edge techniques for diagnosing and treating pain; lawyers show you how to use this information in your next case!
Proving pain in a compensation context— how do you do it?
Everyone has experienced pain but place it in a compensation context, and it is filled with controversy and doubt—it is “subjective,” with no objective diagnostic criteria. In a nutshell: pain is a challenging concept to prove.
Understand the latest techniques for diagnosing and treating pain
This unique program puts you in touch with a team of doctors and attorneys who provide an in-depth but easily understood overview of the diagnosis and treatments of pain syndromes, as well as tips on how to use this knowledge in representing your clients.
- The pathophysiology of pain
- Pain management techniques
- Psychological issues in pain management
- Complex regional pain syndrome (RSD)
- Fibromyalgia and other pain syndromes
- How to prove or defend a pain case