Explore how Medicare works
Join us for a general overview of Medicare health care coverage. Instructor Bill McKendree, Supervisor of the Apprise Program of Allegheny County, will explain eligibility and enrollment in Medicare, the various components (Parts A , B and C, Medigap plans, Medicare Advantage plans, and Part D prescription drug plans), the characteristics and function of each component, how they interact within the Medicare system, and how to compare and evaluate the available options.
Find answers for all your questions
- How do my clients or I make the best selection of health care coverage?
- How does Part D prescription drug coverage work?
- Will I need additional insurance coverage for things Medicare does not cover?
- How do I integrate Medicare coverage with private insurance products?
- What changes may be coming under the Trump administration?