In today’s complex regulatory environment, small, medium and large corporate clients are conducting internal investigations more frequently than ever. No matter the size of the corporation, the investigations all have the same goal: to find out whether a problem exists, how big the problem is, and how to fix it.
This program will provide the building blocks of an effective, but efficient, internal investigation in response to both internal complaint and external governmental or other queries.
Learn how to handle crisis management: putting out the fire
Answering the big questions:
- WHO? Forming the investigation team together
- WHAT? Defining the scope of the investigation and developing a communication plan
- HOW? Identifying documents and witnesses
- WHY? What are the issues and possible remedies?
- WHEN? How to pace the investigation and what to tackle first