An ethics course to help all lawyers counsel clients on legal compliance & better business
Bias is costly for you and your business clients. Avoid conflict and create a better bottom line by investing just 90 minutes to learn how to hire and promote the very best team members. In an enjoyable short video, nationally known employment lawyer Jonathan Segal outlines the law; explains implicit bias and why it is a significant impediment in the workplace; and offers specific ways to identify, confront, and eliminate implicit bias.
Learn why elimination of implicit bias is actually a requirement under the Rules of Professional Responsibility
• What is implicit bias?
• What are the legal and business risks of implicit bias?
• What are some of the types of implicit bias affecting hiring and promoting?
• How do you bring to conscious awareness implicit bias?
• How do you become emotionally aware that implicit bias may be coming into play?
• What are the implicit bias danger zones?