Learn the laws and regulations that govern clinical research. With sessions addressing all of the latest developments in research law and compliance, the Forum gives you a clear advantage to help you avoid the pitfalls.
Gather fresh, relevant content on current research law topics all in one day
- Research Compliance 2018 Year in Review
- Practical Implications of the Revised Common Rule: What Research Institutions Need to Be Doing NOW
- FMV and Anti-Kickback Risks in Clinical Research
- What Research Institutions Must Know About the Uniform Guidance and Compliance with Federal Requirements
- GCP Issues in Social and Behavioral Research
- Legal and Compliance Issues with FDA Regulated Research
Recorded during a live webcast in May, 2018.