Originally recorded during a live webcast in October, 2017.
Don’t miss this important update on Pennsylvania’s emerging medical marijuana industry! Our state’s medical marijuana program continues to move forward at a rapid pace, but not without certain legal questions and challenges in tow. Our panel of experts will explore various litigation and legal issues that have developed as a result of Phase 1’s application process and discuss the lessons learned through the process. And, in addition to discussing the ongoing ethical questions for lawyers practicing in this area, we will also take a look at what’s next for medical marijuana research programs and acedemic clinical research centers in the state.
Gain a Better Understanding of Phase 1 Litigation and Legal Issues
- Discuss the appeals process and claims made by unsuccessful applicants
- Understand how PA’s Right-to-Know Law impacts applicant information: what’s public and what’s not
Discuss Next Steps of Implementation and Operational Needs
- Regulations from permit award to becoming operational
- Implementation obstacles and Operational timetable
Discover the Lessons Learned from Phase 1 and Find Out What You Should Know about Phase 2
- What worked/what didn’t work
- Hear about the implementation of medical marijuana programs in other jurisdictions and how those experiences can help you better prepare for Phase 2 in PA
Learn about the Development of Medical Marijuana Research Programs and Academic Clinical Research Centers in PA
- Current stats of Chapters 19 and 20 Regulations
- Clinical registrants and their impact on the market
Pick up an Ethics Credit and Stay Current on the Interplay between Federal and State Law