Featuring Entertaining Vignettes Performed by Professional Actors
Master the Fundamentals
- The art of proper organization and phrasing of a cross examination
- Impeach the witness using documents and deposition testimony
- Anticipate and block the witness’ escape routes
Hear the Bench Perspective
- What makes an effective and efficient cross examination
- The most common blunders lawyers make
Learn How to Handle Difficult Witnesses
- Bring the wandering witness back to the question he/she is obligated to answer
- Reign in the witness determined to tell his/her own story
- Get even the hostile witness to say “Yes”
Earn an Ethics Credit!
Recorded during a live webcast in April, 2018.