Thinking about retirement? It is never too early to develop a succession plan; whether you are considering retirement from a large firm, a small firm or are a solo practitioner planning for an unanticipated absence, take away the steps you need to take to wind down your law practice.
Learn the practical concerns related to retirement, such as:
- When to opt-in to Medicare
- The rules of distribution from retirement savings plans and IRAs
- Other health insurance options
- Post-retirement employment options
- Service opportunities that exist to retired attorneys
- Winding Down Your Solo Practice and Malpractice Insurance
- Medicare, Medicaid and Health Insurance
- Rules of Distribution: Retirement Plans and IRAs
- The Process of Retirement
Recorded during a live webcast in June 2018.