The headlines continue to be filled with reports of data breaches, now including law firms. While there is no such thing as perfect security, there are numerous steps that attorneys and law firms can (and should) take to safeguard confidential data. Many of them are inexpensive and easy to implement. This session will explore suggested security measures in a fast-moving tips format. It will include:
- Authentication and access control
- Securing laptops, smartphones and mobile devices
- Encryption of stored and transmitted data
- Secure remote access
- Wireless network security
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Security considerations in hiring, firing and training employees, and more
This program will present practical cybersecurity tips for attorneys and law firms.
Recorded during a live webinar in December 2017.