Experienced attorney Jon Ellis delves into some of the most complicated matters in estate practice. He, along with our seasoned panel of practitioners, examines scenarios for which there are often no easy answers. They will work through the issues and provide solutions for your clients’ difficult situations. If you want to significantly improve your practice by expanding your knowledge and ability to handle estate practice’s toughest problems, then this is the course for you!
Discover how to handle tough issues such as:
- blended families
- significant retirement assets
- volatile family dynamics
- complex tax issues
- domicile issues
- guardianships – of minors and of adult beneficiaries
- beneficiaries of the estate with special needs
- client going through a divorce
- estates with significant business interests
Recorded in December 2018.