Our two presenters discuss Extraterritoriality and the Globalization of Brands:
Extraterritorial Application of Copyright Law: What Is Copyrightable & What Remedies Are Available?
- Kirtsaeng, Extending the “First Sale” Doctrine and “Droit de Suite”
- The Gray Market in the Digital Age; Geophysical Services
- Digital Rights Management
- Termination Rights and Extraterritoriality
- Termination Rights and Jurisdictional Issues
- Google Images: Infringing on Photographer’s Rights?
Swimming Against the Tide: The UK Supreme Court’s Hostility to Internationally Famous Marks