Catch up on all the rules and local practice impacting medical malpractice cases. Receive an overview of the important cases over the past year. Learn the latest on electronic medical records, Fair Share Act and more during our "Tool Kit" session. Better understand subrogation - including Medicare Set-Asides.
Hear a judicial roundtable discussion on these issues and more
- Update on current case management procedures
- When and how to use technology effectively
- Where the most flagrant violations of the rules of professional conduct occur in med mal litigation
- What jury charges are appropriate and how verdict slips can/cannot be "customized"
- When jurors can receive copies of documents, charges, etc.
- How you can more efficiently and effectively try your med mal case
The Year in Review
- Peer review
- Fair Share Act
The Med Mal Practitioner's Tool Kit
- Discovery of electronic medical records
- Social media and postings during litigation
New Procedures for Medicare Set-Aside Issues
An Update from the MCare Fund
Tips and Techniques on Effective ADR and Mediation
Recorded during a live webcast in August 2018.