Examine when and how to enroll
Often, the hardest and most important decisions about Medicare arise when you become eligible to enter the system. It might appear to be relatively straightforward, but “when to enter Medicare and how to use the Medicare system” is, in fact, complex – and often confusing and frustrating.
Explore how Medicare works
What are the rules governing Medicare enrollment and why may you wish to delay enrolling? To enroll, you need to know about access to care, benefits and costs. Presenter Bill McKendree will explain the various coverage components of Medicare, what each part covers and how they coordinate with each other (and with outside health coverages), and how to use these components to create an effective individual coverage strategy.
Get answers for your questions
- When does it make sense to delay enrolling in Medicare?
- How do I or my clients make the best selection of health care coverage?
- How does Part D prescription drug coverage work?
- Will I need additional insurance coverage for things Medicare does not cover?
- How do I integrate Medicare coverage with private insurance products?
- In what ways have changes to the Affordable Care Act impacted coverage?
Who should attend?
It’s imperative that you understand the options, deadlines and landmines to avoid if you fall into these categories:
- you serve clients who will rely on Medicare for their health care coverage
- you will soon be eligible for Medicare yourself
Recorded during a live webcast in October 2018.