Hear from the Chief Administrative Judge of the Pennsylvania Board of Claims
Our panel of experts are the litigators who argued and lived the major the cases. Attend this practice-oriented seminar and hear them talk about major cases, including
- Owner/Contractor/Designer/Supplier liability in light of catastrophic events: The Salvation Army building collapse catastrophe
- Statutory remedies: CASPA and Procurement Code remedies in light of the A. Scott Enterprises v. City of Allentown decision
- Bilt-Rite --- where are we today (3rd Party Negligent Misrepresentations
Be prepared for landmines and hidden traps for the unwary, as we discuss
- The Steel Products Procurement Act
- Sales and use taxes and most recently, earned income taxes
- New and old conditions for Mechanic’s lien claims
Our panel will also discuss surety issues, including
- Abbreviated Statute of Limitations
- Are sureties “insurance companies” for purposes of the Unfair Insurance Practices Act?
Recorded in October 2018.