A top-notch faculty will help you to understand the three major technologies that impact both commerce and the practice of law: artificial intelligence, blockchain and crytocurrency. Technology touches every aspect of our lives including the practice of law.
Just a few of the issues being addressed are:
- Artificial Intelligence: what it is, legal applications and legal issues
- Negotiating Software as a Service Contract to utilize AI in the practice of law
- Blockchain technology: what it is, smart contracts, legal issues
- Crytocurrency: what it is, initial coin offering, tax considerations, legal issues
- Intellectual property issues
- Ethical issues
Recorded live in December 2018.