Devise creative approaches to drafting and executing wills. You will gain insight into the lives of some of the world's best-known figures which will give you creative approaches to offer your clients.
This is a practical, yet entertaining and lively discussion on the fundamental principles to consider when drafting and executing a will.
Program topics will include:
- The proper form of a Will
- Who has capacity to make a Will?
- How do you protect a Will from a contest based on incapacity?
- What constitutes proper execution?
- Why you must specifically address personal effects in the Will
- How to properly draft gift provisions
- How to properly disinherit someone
- What administrative provisions must be included?
- The proper drafting of tax clauses
- And more!
Recorded live in December 2018.