Duane E. Mowery, Dr. Hugh V. Archer, Joseph A. Valentine & Robert W. Gundlach, Jr., Esq. discuss Act 26 and Use of Alternate Sewer Systems for Planning, including:
- Chapter 73 and the regulations published thereunder as to use of Alternate Sewage Systems for planning
- The “Flag Day” email from Dana Aungst, dated June 9, 2005, to confirm “existing regulations” and prohibit the use of alternate and experimental technologies for new land development planning
- The law after the Flag Day memo and prior to passage of Act 26
- Act 26 – approved July 20, 2017
- DEP draft Regulations for Act 26 and Alternate Septic Systems
Recorded at the Land Use Institute – July 2018.