All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
- When you need to retain an expert
- Where to find a qualified and honest valuation expert
- How estate sales, auctions and liquidators work
- Whether your malpractice insurance will cover you if you give bad advice or recommendations to your client
- The mistake of trusting “gut instinct" about what is and isn’t valuable
Look at how valuation impacts your practice
- Family Lawyers: How do you handle valuing antiques and collections in divorce actions?
- Bankruptcy Counsel: What is your responsibility relative to valuing collectible assets of a debtor?
- T&E Attorneys: Could you be liable for allowing valuable estate assets to be sold without obtaining real value?
Recorded live in March 2019.